Bathroom Redesign

7:51:00 PM

Today I'm sharing some items that I'm loving from my favorite room in our current fixer upper. I'm not sure why it's randomly my favorite room in the house right now, but I think it's because it is the closest to being done! We still need to caulk and paint the trim.

First, let's talk about this rug. I originally bought it to go in front of my slider door where my dog tracks in dirt from the yard, but I tried it in here (juuust to see), and I loved it so much I couldn't take it out. It would also look great in my kitchen too though! One of the best things about is it the rubber backing, so it stays in place. I hate having to constantly straighten up my accent rugs!


I shared this hand towel and potted plant last week in my Hearth and Home for Target new arrival picks. You should probably run to Target, because they are both amazing!


I am so happy with this mirror that is a very reasonable price for the size with a thin modern frame - a combination that is surprisingly hard to find. I love the brass, but it also comes in black (which I also love) and silver. It comes in any size you could ever need, and ships quickly. I bought a smaller size for our smaller master bath, so clearly this is my new go-to mirror.

The globe vanity light we used in here is so dang good! It comes in four finishes. The aged brass doesn't look great online, but I promise it's beautiful in person!


Here's the before of this bathroom. Check out that nasty toilet! We were able to clean up the existing shower/ tub and get it looking good, but everything else had to go!



Click on an item below to shop!



Other products used:
Sink Faucet
Bathroom Accessories

Paint Color:
Sherwin Williams Pure White

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe