My Spring Hearth and Hand Picks

11:33:00 PM

Hi there. It's been a while!

2019 was a busy year with having a baby girl, working a part time job, along with a handful of side projects, and buying and remodeling another fixer upper. I'm hoping to spend more time on this little space in 2020, and have a new look and feel coming to Dani Rose Design that I am looking forward to sharing, so make sure you stay posted.

To get things started, I am sharing some of my favorite brand new arrival items from the Hearth and Hand with Magnolia collection at Target. I'm loving the warm woods, dusty, copper tones, and playful faux plants. You can click any of the images at the bottom of this post to shop.



You can now visit my "shop my picks" tab at the top of my page any time to shop things that I am eyeing or already have in my home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe