Kitchen Reveal

6:31:00 PM

Our kitchen is not completely done, but it is so close and finally functional! I'm excited to share all the details with you! When we bought the house, the kitchen was so dark and tiny that I knew it needed to be opened up and given light finishes to brighten the space up. Besides, I have a thing for clean, simple, classic kitchens. Layout wise, we relocated the sink to under the window and moved the dishwasher and refrigerator to the left of it. I am so happy that we had space for an island to add more work surface, along with extra storage and a trash and recycling drawer (I seriously love this feature). We also added new recessed LEDs for overhead light and pendants over the island.


Cabinets - Fabuwood Galaxy in Frost
Countertops - Silestone Quartz Lyra (I couldn't believe it when I found this $20 off a square foot at Lowe's!)
Sink - Free with countertops!
Wall paint - Sherwin Williams Repose Gray
Cabinet Pulls - Flat Black Cabinet Hardware Euro Style Bar Handle Pull
Pendant Lights - Linea di Liara Andante Industrial Factory Pendant Lamp
Faucet - Krause Mateo Single Level Pull Down Faucet
Appliances - All Samsung
Flooring - Pergo XP Southern Grey Oak
Succulent Planter - Homegoods
Bar stools - Zulily - (Is anyone interested in these? The counter at our apartment was taller so I'm looking to sell them and buy some lower counter stools.)

Close up of the dreamy countertops!

Excuse the fact that we haven't put pulls on all the drawers yet! The screws that came with our pulls are too short for the drawers so we had to get some longer ones.

Utensil Crock - Burlington Coat Factory (similar linked here)
Wood Paddle Board - Home Goods (similar linked here)
Candle - Bath & Body Works Vanilla Snowflake (so yummy!)


Wood Cake Stand - World Market (we used this stand for our wedding cake!)
Candle Holder - Target
Succulent - TJMaxx
(oh, and there's my little avocado waiting to ripen up!) #avocadoaddict


Turkish Dish Towel - Homegoods (You are just going to have to go to Homegoods to get these exact towels! They came in a pack of 2 for $6 and I can't believe how amazing the quality is!)
Hand Soap - Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon (yup, perfect for the kitchen)


I'm really looking forward to getting a backsplash up, but we have to wait until we put the window trim up, which we have to wait to put up until we replace all the windows! But, that means I have lots of time to find the perfect tile - I'm thinking something simple but a little playful.

Hope you enjoyed all the details of our kitchen!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this kitchen is soooo Gorgeous! and It is so modern and clean looking. I’m really impressed.
    Remodel My Kitchen
    Kitchen Remodel Planner

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe