3 Affordable Trends - Summer '17

7:59:00 PM

Here to update you with 3 trends that I am seeing all over the place right now that are affordable and simple to incorporate into a space. I was just in West Elm today and I swear these 3 elements were all over the store! The pieces below have a wide range of prices, but everything below is LESS THAN $250. One thing these trends have in common is that they are all very textural, another huge trend right now. All of these items can work together to create a highly textural palette.

Click the links below to shop the item.


one/two/three/four/five/six/seven/eight/nine/ten/eleven


Wovens add texture and warmth to a space and are really practical when incorporated through baskets for organization or rugs in a seating or entry area. I like how all of these woven pieces are neutral but they are also playful so they will add personality through fun shapes or whimsical fringe.

Cognac leather is so beautiful and serves as a warm but neutral accent. It's definitely my favorite tone of leather and looks good with almost any palette because it can go rustic or modern. Leather doesn't have to be real to look great in a space, there are some very good looking faux leathers out there these days so you can get the same effect without the splurge.

Tassels are seriously everywhere right now - in home decor, jewelry, and clothing. And I'm obsessed! Along with tassels, wall hangings and macrame plant hangers are super hot. I'm already a pillow addict, so add tassels and oh my goodness my heart!

I hope you find some pieces you love! If so, I'd love it if you let me know in a comment below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe