Dining Design

11:17:00 PM

So my Evie girl's first birthday party is next weekend and we don't even have a dining table in our kitchen! I decided to finally decide on and order a dining table and chairs.

With the pressure on, I looked at some looks I'm loving right now for inspiration and finally made some decisions! Annnd, of course the table I ordered won't be here in time for the party... But I really love the one I found and it got stuck on it! Does that ever happen to anyone else? Besides, I didn't want to just settle on one with quick shipping, but not really love it.

My inspiration images are below. Even with being a designer, I used these images to help myself figure out what I was being drawn to. Our dining space is white with a light floor, but these images helped me settle on wanting to pair a light wood table with black chairs because I'm a huge fan of the contrast.


c/o Light and Dwell


c/o Studio McGee

Here are the pieces together that I ordered.



I also included my #1 go-to for curtains and a curtain rod. I love these curtains in white and they are such a nice material for a very low price because curtain panels can get SO expensive. If you have 8'-0" ceilings, go with the 96" and hang them so that they just hit the floor.

I've used the curtain rod I linked in both black and brass. It's simple and modern, and perfect. You could also pair with clip rings if you have the height.

I'll be sure to share an image when everything comes in!

Click any image below to shop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe