Hearth & Hand Holiday Picks

11:33:00 PM

I swear it's something about being pregnant that is making me so anxious to get into the holiday spirit! I'm ashamed to say I've already watched a few too many Hallmark Christmas movies. Hearth & Hand for Target just released new pieces for the upcoming holidays so I am sharing some of my favorites.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

one: Such a classic, neutral plaid stocking, but I love the red pom poms.
two: Switch your wall artwork out with this piece for the season or layer on a shelf.
three: I love the smell of a wood burning fireplace and real Christmas tree, but just in case you can't have the real thing.
four: Obsessed with wood bead garland!
five: These are so classic!
six: Greenery with a pop of red for holiday cheer.
seven: Throw some greenery into this vase for a cozy, winter arrangement.
eight: Must have for snuggling on the couch watching Christmas movies.
nine: A traditional eucalyptus wreath that would be perfect on your front door or on an empty wall in your house.
ten: Neutral enough to go with any theme you might have, and I love the dainty pattern.

I hope these pieces start to get you in the holiday spirit and inspire your shopping. Let me know what Hearth & Home pieces you are adding to your holiday decor this year!

- Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe