My 10 Fall Must Haves

12:35:00 PM


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

It's time for my fall must haves! I do love summer, but everything about fall makes it my favorite time of the year!

one: Cozy blankets are my weakness. This plaid throw is perfect for cuddling up on a fall night.
two: These would be so pretty to toss clutter in on a shelf or more as decorative on the floor for blankets or logs.
three: The chunky texture of this pillow is too good. Enough said.
four: I love the pattern and colors of this accent pillow for the season. It would pair well with other neutral pillows.
five: This olive wreath is the perfect classic wreath.
six: I have been burning this vanilla pumpkin marshmallow candle on my dining room table since September 1st. You need this candle. You're welcome.
seven: Layering doormats is the new thing. Try the trend by layering a classic plaid under your doormat.
eight: Of course you then will need a new fall themed doormat and this one is just perfection.
nine: How cute is this to serve soup or a warm baked good? It also comes in mini individual dishes which would be adorable for a dinner party.
ten: These would be so pretty on your porch with a candle at night or on your mantle or dining table filled with greenery or mini pumpkins and LED string lights for a glow.

Share with me your favorite or your own fall must have!

-Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe